Your first visit to Foot & Ankle Associates of Wyckoff establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. You can even save time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
You are responsible for securing a referral, if one is needed, before your appointment. If you are not sure, check your insurance card or call your insurance carrier.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect
- Be well-prepared for your appointment. You will be asked to provide any current and previous medical treatment, surgeries and medications; this will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you.
- Write it down . Make a list of your symptoms and questions-It will help relieve any anxiety you may be feeling.
- Educate yourself . We know there is a lot of information on the web and it may be confusing as to what is correct. We have narrowed it down for you and put it under the "Patient Education" tab of our website.
- Bring your insurance card and photo id.
We look forward to meeting you!